Wisewell Warranty Policy
Wisewellwater Inc. (“Wisewell”) warrants that Wisewell’s products (the “Products”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of first purchase under conditions of normal handling and use in accordance with the maintenance and handling instructions in the user manuals. During the warranty period, Wisewell will, at its option either:
- 1. Provide replacement parts necessary to repair the Product;
- 2. Replace the Product with a comparable product; or
- 3. Refund the amount you paid for the Product.
Replacement parts or products will be new or serveably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part or product, and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Purchasing additional products from Wisewell does not extend your warranty period.
Wisewell recommends the Customer first utilizes support materials shipped with the product or available through the mobile application as well as information contained on Wisewell Website, and email support. If unsuccessful, to obtain service under this warranty the Customer must notify Wisewell through email of the defect before the expiration of the warranty period.
These warranties shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or improper or inadequate maintenance and care. Wisewell shall not be obligated under these warranties:
- 1. To repair damage resulting from attempts by personnel other than Wisewell or its authorized representatives to install, repair or service the product;
- 2. To repair damage, malfunction, or degration of performance resulting from improper use or connection to incompatible equipment or memory;
- 3. To repair an item that has been modified or integrated with other products when the effect of such modification or integration increases the time or difficulty of servicing the product or degrades performance or reliability;
- 4. To repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from use of the product in an environment not meeting the operating specifications set forth in the user manual; and
- 5. To replace items that have been refilled, are used up, abused, misused, or tampered with in any way.
Any service identified in the above list and provided by Wisewell at the Customer’s request shall be invoiced to the Customer at Wisewell’s then current rates for parts, labor and travel.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. Except for the warranties expressed in this agreement, Wisewell disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law. The term of any implied warranties that cannot be disclaimed are limited to the term of the warranty period. Wisewell’s and your maximum liability to the other is limited to the purchase price paid for products or services.
Some states, provinces, and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state, province, or country.
Once the warranty period for the Products concerned has expired, there shall accordingly be no further warranty and/or guarantee applicable in respect of such Products, whether arising in terms of applicable laws and/or from any other cause whatsoever, and the customer, purchaser and/or user concerned of such Products shall have no recourse whatsoever against Wisewell in respect thereof after the warranty period.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL WISEWELL AND ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER WISEWELL OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
For any further information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.