Setting Up Your Wisewell
Ensure all local, state, and federal laws and codes including health and safety guidelines are met when installing your Wisewell.
Connect the power cord to the power interface at the back of the device, and then insert the power plug into the outlet.
FILL THE WATER TANK WITH TAP WATER
Fill the water tank with tap water until the water level is between the MAX and MIN markings.
PUT THE WATER TANK BACK
- Return the water tank to the main body. If the locking tabs on the tank are not positioned on the device properly, re-adjust and lock it in place. The back of the water tank should now be locked onto the locking tabs of the device.
- The purification process will start once the water tank is installed. This should take approximately 5 minutes.
- Filter three tanks of water before use: The easiest way to do this is to use the draining function after each round of water is purified: Remove the tank and position it under the spout. Simultaneously press the ‘Get Water’ button and the right arrow. All of the water will drain from the spout into the tank. Tap the ‘Get Water’ button to stop draining process.
WATER TEMPERATURE OPTIONS
On the control panel, select from the following temperatures using ‘right’ and ‘left’ arrows.
- Hot water (Red LED) : When the ‘Hot Water’ selection is highlighted, the child lock is ON by default. Press and hold the ‘Get Water’ button for 3 seconds to unlock it. Hot water can now be dispensed by pressing the ‘Get Water’ button. The child lock will automatically be reactivated after 10 seconds.
- Room temperature water (White LED) : Ready to dispense when the white LED is on.
- Cold water (Blue LED): Ready to dispense when the blue LED is on.
When you tap the ‘Get Water’ button, your Wisewell will dispense one serving of water. To stop the flow of water at any time, tap ‘Get Water’ again.